Bantry Pier Charges
Commercial Pier Annual Harbour Charges
||Annual Charge (€
|Less Than 10 GT
|Greater Than 10 GT & Less Than 30 GT
|Greater Than 30 GT & Less Than 75 GT
|Greater Than 75 GT & Less Than 100 GT
|Greater Than 100 GT & Less Than 150 GT
|Greater Than 150 GT & Less Than 200 GT
|Greater Than 200 GT & Less Than 300 GT
|Greater Than 300 GT
|Visiting Vessels per Visit
€2.00 per GT Minimum charge of €60 per visit.
- Resident Vessel status applies to any vessel that is based in Bantry Bay for 8 months of any calendar year.
- Fishing gear will be removed without notice of left unattended.
- The owner of fishing gear left unattended or illegally/improperly stored on any Bantry Bay Port Company facility is subject to a charge of €200 plus removal costs if applicable.
- The owner of a craft/vessel which blocks or impedes a landing berth is subject to a charge of €200 per day.
- Property or Goods impounded are subject to a release fee of €300 plus all applicable removal and transport costs.
- Any person that undertakes an unauthorised activity on any berth, mooring, slipway or pier is subject to a charge of €500.
Printed from : http://www.bantrybayport.com/index.cfm